A high strength daily vitamin B12 supplement in a form ready to be used by your body. Methylcobalamin is considered to be the most functional form of B12 because it’s already in bioavailable form, meaning the body does not need to convert it in order to uRead more...
|Available in store:||Check availability|
A high strength daily vitamin B12 supplement in a form ready to be used by your body. Methylcobalamin is considered to be the most functional form of B12 because it’s already in bioavailable form, meaning the body does not need to convert it in order to use it.
Vitamin B12 is a water soluble vitamin, found in many foods, and it can be found in the tissue of most animals. As vitamin B12 is not found naturally, in good quantities, in vegetables, meaning vegetarians and vegans may be especially vulnerable to dietary deficiency and may benefit from taking a vitamin B12 supplement.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
Indigo Nutri food supplements are exclusive to Indigo Wholefoods. A high quality range of food supplements to meet a wide variety of nutritional needs. Indigo Nutri food supplements are manufactured in the UK to GMP standards. They are packaged in letterbox friendly recyclable packaging and can be delivered to your door at no extra charge*.
* Select Home Delivery Required (above) and pay by Stripe (credit/debit card) or Paypal at checkout. The rest of your order will still need to be collected from Indigo Wholefoods.
Adults, take 1 capsule per day with water & food. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
1 capsule typically provides:
Vitamin B12 1000µg (40,000% NRV*)
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Bulking Agents: (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maltodextrin), Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin).
Allergy Advice: Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
For best before end and batch number see base.
Manufactured to the GMP code of practice